Funny Cats

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cats And Water

Bookmark and Share
Most people will tell you that cats do not like water. Well they have never met my cats. The only thing I have ever counted on was a storm to bring the oldest Lexie running indoors when she escapes. Well I guess it has to be thundering and lightening out before this occurs because she enjoys being wet. She was out for 24 hours in the pouring down rain. She refused to come in the house.

She did get scared at one point when a car pulled in the driveway and I was opening the door and she ran right into it, jumped the railing and ran off the other way. I could see then she was soaking wet and did not want to come in the house. She finally came in the next day to eat and take a nap.

Now she is trying to escape all the time. There must be something out there that she wants. I know I scared the squirrel away that she was trying to get when I let the dogs out in the morning. She thinks she is fast, but I think the squirrel would have been the worst thing she needed.

I can’t wait for snow on the ground. Then she will stay in the house for a few months.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Blondie Writes - Pamela @ 8:52 PM  

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home