Funny Cats

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cooking In My House

Bookmark and Share

When you cook something in my house, you have to be very careful what you are doing. The slightest wrong move means a stampede to the lost forever food. The eldest of all the animals takes her throne on the edge of the counter. If there is any food to be had that does not hit the floor, she needs to make sure she is the first to get it. Since she is the oldest, she is starting to move a little slower and does not want to be stepped on by the others on the floor.

This of course is not how I cook. Everyone knows that dad is the easy one and mom does not drop food or give them food while she is cooking. When I cook, I only have the dogs on the floor to step over, but when dad cooks, he has the entire gang laying in wait of that tiny spec of food that will hit the floor.


Labels: , , , ,

posted by Blondie Writes - Pamela @ 7:39 AM  

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home