Funny Cats

Friday, May 23, 2008

Raw Food Diets For Cats

Bookmark and Share
I have to be perfectly honest and say that I see no reason why cats cannot eat raw foods. Meats are a little different, but when a cat is outdoors, they live on mice, rabbits and everything else they can catch. I know I could not do the raw meat diet, but my cats and dogs do get many foods other than cat food and all my cats have lived to be 15 or 16 years old.

Once a month, the three cats get tuna. Now, you will here that tuna is not good, but none of my cats in twenty-five years have been to a vet for a sickness. My cats eat tomatoes, corn, green beans, lettuce, refried beans (yuk), any cooked meat and any other foods that we eat.

The dogs and the cats like to lick the beaters when we make taco dip. The dogs get the beaters and the cats lick out the bowl made of sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning. I know many people that feed their cats raw meat diets and they have healthy cats.

Labels: , ,

posted by Blondie Writes - Pamela @ 8:55 AM  

2 Comments:

  • At July 13, 2008 at 5:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My cat gets tuna every day. Just a teaspoon, so a tuna pouch lasts about two weeks. She was a stray and tuna was the first thing we ever fed her. She equates it with love, so I give it to her. She also gets ice creamw henever I do.

     
  • At July 13, 2008 at 5:50 PM , Blogger Blondie Writes - Pamela said...

    I don;t do it every day, but they do love it when they get it. The oldest one who escapes from time to time will come in the house for a can of tuna.

    She knows what the can looks like and all you do is hold up the can if she is looking and she wil come running.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home