Funny Cats

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Caring For Your Feline

Bookmark and Share
My cat needs his teeth cleaned, what should I do, he will not let me brush them?

Most cats are not going to let you brush there teeth unless you have started the practice when they were a kitten. You can take your cat to a vet for teeth cleaning or you can use a anti-plaque spray found at many pet stores. There are also cat treats especially for dental care.

How can I get rid of fleas on my cat?

If your cat has fleas, you have to use some type of flea and tick applications. I use Frontline on all my cats and dogs. I have never had a problem with fleas since I started using the Frontline product. The product does ask for the weight of your dog or cat. It is very important that you choose the right dose for the weight of the animal. Kittens have to be a certain age to use Frontline as well. I get mine from my vet's office or you can look at any pet store.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Blondie Writes - Pamela @ 8:25 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home