Funny Cats

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cats Know When You Are Sick

Bookmark and Share
I know that my one dog is very comforting when I do not feel good, in fact, he is the second dog I have had that had to be right with me when I am sick or not feeling good. The cat is the one that shocked me. Jasmine must have known I was not feeling good today. She would not leave me alone. She was rubbing on me. Lying on me and even gave out a few kisses.

The problem started last night when the bed started spinning for no reason. I had pressure in my ears and have had a problem hearing. Well a dog and cat were my comfort. They would not leave me no matter what I said or did. Today, I was at home and they were still with me and would not leave. I have never had so many kisses from Jasmine before today. I did teach her how to give kisses when she was little, but she gives them out very rarely. Cats I guess do know when you are sick and need their love.

Labels: , ,

posted by Blondie Writes - Pamela @ 7:25 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home