Funny Cats

Monday, May 19, 2008

Understanding A Siamese Cat

Bookmark and Share
The Siamese is a beautiful cat that has been misunderstood since they became household pets. The Siamese is not a mean cat. they are more a one owner cat. This however is not true about all of the Siamese cats. Some are as loving as can be to everyone and some just love their owner.

I had a Siamese cat for 16 years before she developed an intestinal problem. She was the best cat in the world. She was loving to my two kids, my boyfriend and me. I go her when she was six weeks old and she was so adorable, you could not ask for a funnier kitten. When strangers came in the house she would go to bed and not come out until everyone was gone.

The only time she would come out of the bedroom was whenever my mom came over. My mom hated cats and my Siamese must have sensed this, would jump up and smell her, and would not leave her alone. It was always amazing to watch because she basically only liked the people who lived in the house.

Siamese can be turned off by visitors, but some are eager to have anyone pet them. I guess it is the way they are raised because I have two cats right now that hide whenever people come over and one that loves to be petted by anyone that will have him.

So it is not just a Siamese cat breed that does not like other people. All cats can be this way.

Labels: ,

posted by Blondie Writes - Pamela @ 7:41 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home