Funny Cats

Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Life Of A Cat

Bookmark and Share
Cats have the easy life. They can sit around all day. They can sleep all day. They never have to work and get all the food they want. Cats have the easy life. My cats have special times when they need attention from me. Lexie needs to walk on me in bed. She is the oldest and has just recently become very affectionate. Jasmine has an attitude problem and wants my attention in the morning when I get up and every time I light a cigarette. Hence, the tiny burn mark in the carpet. Bella is a whenever I think I need it cat. Bella usually comes at night or anytime you have food.

The cats need attention, but so do the dogs. Anytime the cat gets attention, little Jake needs attention. I swear it is worst than having kids. Jake goes so far as to chase the cats away and then leaves me sit all alone. That is only because he is terrorizing the cats. It sounds like he is killing them, but they are actually licking his butt. He never learns. He will chase those cats and then they turn on him and chase him. Many times he has come and hid by my feet so Bella, the big cat cannot get him.

Ah, my life is so full of excitement.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Blondie Writes - Pamela @ 9:15 AM  

2 Comments:

  • At August 19, 2008 at 9:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are sadly wrong when you say "They never have to work and get all the food they want."

    Let me assure you that I work very hard for my food. I have to cuddle up to the woman, rub endlessly round her legs, jump on her lap remembering (most of the time)not to sink my claws in and pull myself up her legs.

    Sometimes I have to sit in front of the frig for up to half an hour making plaintive noises before the woman gets up from her chair!!!

    No, cats don't have the easy life.

     
  • At August 19, 2008 at 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sorry, it sounds like you really have to work at it. You have to sit in front of the frig for that long to get something. Bella sits there for a few minutes and then her dad gives her a little milk. She loves her milk in the morning.

    Maybe you could learn out to open the frig door. Bella used to try that, but she failed at it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home