Funny Cats

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Neighbor Cat Is Annoying The Dog

Bookmark and Share
Yes, that darn cat next door is out again. There is no problem with that because he likes to stay at his house or at my house. Well, he likes my house more. He walks through the front yard, down the driveway and jumps the 6-foot fence to access my completely fenced in yard. Now, that would be just find with me, accept he hates me, my dog and my one cat that gets outside once and a while.

So the cat comes over, jumps the fence to the yard and the dog is out. The dog runs to the cat barking and all hell breaks loose. The dog is a small Pekingese/Shiz. The cat is bigger than he is and the cat knows it. Cat splits at Jake, hisses and bats him. Then the cat runs out a tiny opening in the fence between the fence post and the house after causing all this commotion.

The darn cat taught the dog how to get out of the yard through that opening. The dog decided to take a stroll and explore the neighbors down the road. My day could not have gotten any better. Now the hole is blocked, dog is safe and it is raining out, so I know that darn cat is in the house today anyway.

Maybe I can let my dog and my one cat outside today in the rain to play in their own yard since the beast will be in the house.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Blondie Writes - Pamela @ 9:26 AM  

1 Comments:

  • At June 23, 2008 at 3:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have 3 cats of my own and love animals of all kinds. Your blog is wonderful and refreshing. Thank you for the laughter.

    http://usfreeworkfromhome.today.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home