Funny Cats

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cat Urine Problems Are Now A Thing Of The Past

Bookmark and Share
Cat urine is annoying and is the hardest smell to get rid of in the home. I have perfectly trained cats that use the litter box faithfully, but I have a lazy female name Jasmine that refuses to lower her butt down into the litter box. She squats, but somehow manages to pee straight out instead of down. This means I have cat urine outside the cat litter box sometimes.

I tried bleach, commercial cat urine removers and nothing would take the smell away. I found this formula and decided that I would try it and see if it worked. I was impressed because it used products that I already had in the kitchen. Since I started using it, I have not had a problem with the cat urine smell by the litter box anymore. It was worth my investment to find out how to make my own formula and solution to clean the urine.

Now I have to see if I can find a deeper cat litter box since she does not seem to want to squat to go to the bathroom. She is a good cat, but she is fussy about how she does things. Everyone else squats with no problem. She is just different I guess.

Labels: , ,

posted by Blondie Writes - Pamela @ 9:37 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home