Funny Cats

Friday, August 22, 2008

A Bug In The Bedroom Is Deadly

Bookmark and Share
I am lucky to have a king sized waterbed with a regular mattress in it. Last night, Bella, Lexie and Jasmine saw a bug flying around the bedroom. Two dogs in bed already, one man and me. Add the cats and a bug and someone is going to get hurt. That someone was me.

Bella jumped up on the bed, as I was just about to fall asleep and landed on top of me with all four sets of claws out. The Jasmine jumped on my legs with claws out and Lexie just started chattering as she always does before the kill. This poor bug didn't stand a chance. Cats running wild around the bed chasing this bug. My head was not off limits either. All I could do is close my eyes and hope that no one clawed me in the eyes.

Things calmed down after a while and everyone sat on the bed with their heads moving around the room looking. Where the bug went I don’t know. I finally fell asleep for a couple hours until I was jumped on again. The bug was back and so were the cats. Now the dogs are in on the action. My dogs think they must chase bugs with the cats.

The bug is gone. Who got it is a mystery, but this post is late today, because I had a lack of sleep and just could not function today.

How was your night?

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Blondie Writes - Pamela @ 11:45 AM  

2 Comments:

  • At August 25, 2008 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Dog_geek said...

    Ha ha... that is exactly why I made the "no cats in the bedroom at night" rule in our house! (That, and because every time I moved under the covers, a cat would pounce on adn bite my feet.)

     
  • At September 9, 2008 at 3:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I love watching my cats chase flying bugs- it's so funny. I've been run over plenty of times while in bed & it is NOT a good time! haha Cyndi

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home