Funny Cats

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cats Love Christmas Trees

Bookmark and Share

It is just natural for cats to love trees and want to climb them. I have not had a Christmas tree in my home for nine years. Lexie, the oldest thinks that trees are for climbing. Although the Christmas tree is artificial makes no difference. Getting up to the top is the important thing. If the lights or the ornaments get in the way, so be it. If the tree falls over, run and hide because someone is going to get yelled at.

I have always had Christmas trees and cats. Never did I have so many problems until I got Lexie. Now, we have no trees in the house. I am not sure what the other two will do if we ever put up a tree, but I am not sure the aggravation is worth it. Instead of a tree, I put a few decorations around the house including a ceramic tree with lights. This does not fascinate any of the cats.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Blondie Writes - Pamela @ 12:54 PM  

2 Comments:

  • At August 26, 2008 at 6:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Trees are for climbing and ornaments are for whapping.

     
  • At August 26, 2008 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Roses and Lilacs said...

    My old cats barely take time to look at the Christmas tree now. But back in the day, they never left a indoor tree standing;) Since my new cat Toby loves to climb outdoor trees and wander over the house roof, I'm thinking the Christmas tree may be in for some rough times.
    Marnie

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home