Funny Cats

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cat Tricks Are The Greatest To Watch

Bookmark and Share
The newest trick in my house is to unravel the edge of the carpet. See we ripped out the dining room carpet so we can put in laminate flooring. We left the carpeting in the living room and just cut it by the archway. This is open war on the carpet. Now only does big Bella think this is great to play with, but Pooh Bear the dog is in on the action.

Now there is padding under the carpet or should I say there was. We are now missing about three inches of padding because it was so much fun tearing it apart all over the place. Then you come to the unraveling of the carpet. It is fun walking around the dining room picking up little pieces of carpet fibers.

If this keeps up, I may have to put new carpet in the living room or laminate flooring like I wanted to. Maybe the cat and dog heard the argument we had. I want wood floor in both rooms and the man only wants it in the dining room. I may win this argument as well thanks to my cute little babies.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Blondie Writes - Pamela @ 11:33 AM  

1 Comments:

  • At January 9, 2009 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

    Love the blog. The video is very funny. I have two cats and the things they get up to!!Check them out at:http://jigsawslair.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-two-kitties.html

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home