Funny Cats

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How Are the Cats This Winter

Bookmark and Share
My cats do not like winter at all. Big Bella doesn't come to the door when it is open, because she looks outside and sees the snow. It is just not her thing. Lexie, the escape artist got out a week ago and it was only 3 degrees outside. She was out for about twenty minutes if that and she was begging me to let her in the house. A first!! She was sitting there holding one of her paws in the air. Yes, she was cold, but soon made her way to the couch and my blanket.

Jasmine sits and looks out the door as I open it to let the dogs in, but she hasn't try to go out. Jasmine is back to her old self again. When she was a kitten up to a year old, she bothered me something awful for attention. So, I got her Bella and that kept her away from me a little bit. Then she started coming back so I got her a new puppy. It worked for almost two years, but now she is back again.

She comes up to my arm when I am eating and literally grabs my sleeve with her paw and tries to pull my arm with the food closer to her. She is back in the morning hitting the keyboard when I type and using her own words instead of what I want. Jasmine is no longer afraid or intimidated by little Jake the dog. She kicks his butt when he pisses her off.

Oh, did I forget to say, Welcome to my Nut House.

Labels: ,

posted by Blondie Writes - Pamela @ 8:28 PM  

7 Comments:

  • At June 4, 2009 at 4:29 AM , Anonymous Diet Menu said...

    Nice post I like your blog Keep on sharing :).

     
  • At June 4, 2009 at 4:32 AM , Anonymous Pain Management said...

    Good blog i like it...

     
  • At September 9, 2009 at 10:54 PM , Anonymous funny cat videos said...

    Hi, its always nice to have cats and dog co operate together as can solve many problem. Hope all the cats doesn't hate snow.

     
  • At December 10, 2009 at 6:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello !.
    might , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
    The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
    Do you want to become really rich in short time?
    That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

    I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
    I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
    It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ofopyhik.greatnow.com/ecunyg.html
    and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

     
  • At December 14, 2009 at 4:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello !.
    You may , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you need
    The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
    Do you want to become really rich in short time?
    That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

    I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
    I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
    It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://yferifywik.bigheadhosting.net/ogerax.html
    and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

     
  • At January 26, 2010 at 3:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello!
    You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
    There is no initial capital needed.
    You may commense to get income with a money that usually is spent
    for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
    I have been participating in one project for several years,
    and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

    Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

    P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

     
  • At February 9, 2010 at 10:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
    to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the fall efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=a-z video converter ultimate 7.55 ?
    I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you use the black methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home